Welcome to Clyde’s Corner and Happy New Year!
What a wonderful first two weeks we have had! Spirit week was amazing due to the wonderful participation from everyone. We could not have done it without each and everyone of you. Your support through our grand opening will never be forgotten!
A few reminders for when we get back in January:
- Frog Street curriculum will start January 2nd! Our teachers have been prepping and are so excited to roll out the curriculum!
- Now that curriculum is starting we ask that children in Porcupettes and Little Llamas please arrive no later than 9:00 AM.
- If you would like your child to take part in the AM snack, please arrive before or at your classroom’s scheduled snack time. This includes if you choose to bring a snack from home. Please respect the schedules as it will help aid the teachers in finding a good routine for your children. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Please make sure to wash your child’s hands at drop off prior to saying goodbye! This will help reduce sickness and encourage the children to practice good hygiene.
- We are a nut free facility so please refrain from packing any sort or nuts or nut butters in your children’s lunches.
Let’s Have an Amazing Start to 2024! 🥳
As always, NEVER hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Ms. Hailey | January 19th
Welcome Ms. Hailey as the
Official Lead Teacher in Porcupettes!
And welcome Ms. Jean
to The Big Red Barn Family!
Clyde’s Corner Tidbit
The ultimate goal of Conscious Discipline is to
widen our window of tolerance (increase resiliency)
by creating the opportunity to act differently!