Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend
Welcome back Ashley! We hope you had an AMAZING time on your Honeymoon!
I wanted to share a few things with everyone:
- I shared the employee calendar with you. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it. It is also linked here for your convivence! This will be the go to for any events, observations, curriculum supply due dates, planned visitors, ect. We want you ladies to be aware of what is happening in our school! 🙂 *Items on the calendar are your responsibility to know about.*
- Staff Snacks – We will be stocking the fridge and snack bucket every Monday for the entire week! Please be considerate of others and please don’t pull from backstock.
- You are expected to be in your room ready to go at your scheduled time. You may clock in 5 minutes early so you can be ready to go. That goes for everyone (openers, mid-shifts, and closers).
- Cleaning – We should be cleaning our rooms throughout the day. Cleaning throughout the day will help you or your closer get through closing duties more efficiently.
- Tables get cleaned before and after snack, lunch, after art and sensory play, and at the end of the day.
- When there is food on the floor please sweep it up.
- After disinfecting sinks and toilets please wipe them down, if not they leave water marks and give a dirty appearance.
- Toys – Sanitize your toys at the end of everyday (When I was a teacher, I’d do it during nap time as well to help limit illnesses/germs in the classroom 😉 )
- Wooden toys DO NOT get sent down for deep cleaning. They will get water damaged.
- For a deep clean, lay pieces out a towel at closing, wipe them down and give them a good spray with sanitizer, leave them out to air dry
- After diapering/potty you and the kids MUST wash hands.
- Sweep your floors. It is not enough to just vacuum, the vacuum does not pick everything up.
- Make sure your room is stocked for the next day (gloves, paper towels, tissue, ect.).
As always, please let us know if you have any questions! Let’s have a great week!